Invisalign is a teeth straightening solution involving a series of clear, virtually invisible, removable and comfortable aligners to give you a beautiful set of straight teeth.
Invisalign aligners offer the perfect solution as they are clear and have a precision fit – so you will be the only person who knows you are wearing them! This also means you benefit sooner from your evolving perfect smile, which will be visible during treatment – without being hidden behind traditional wire and bracket solutions. Chloe Meadows and Stefan Pierre-Tomlin are just a few well known celebrities who have used this teeth straightening solution at Pro Dental Clinic – and you can too!
You can book a free consultation with us to find out if it is a suitable solution for you. Details at the bottom of this blog post.
- Virtually invisible – so you can smile and socialise in confidence.
- Removable – so you can eat, drink, brush and floss as usual.
- Custom made and close fitting – your speech won’t be affected
- Smooth and a snug fit – discomfort and damage to gums and surrounding tissue that can be caused by some fixed brace brackets, or loose or broken bracket wires, is eliminated
- Reduced treatment time – precision digital planning reduces treatment time from some traditional teeth straightening methods
- Time saving – on average, you only need to make a short visit to us every 6-8 weeks to collect each series of aligners. You would change your aligners every two weeks without having to revisit the clinic.
- Less invasive – the aligners are removable, clear, smooth and flexible. No issues commonly caused by some bracket and wire brace options.
- Enjoy the benefits of your improving smile at every stage – as Invisaligners are clear and virtually invisible, people will only notice your improving smile and not your braces.
Invisalign can be used to treat a variety of problems including:
- Crooked teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Overly crowded teeth
- A deep bite
- An underbite
- An open bite
- A crossbite
Can everyone use Invisalign?
Invisalign is suitable for most teeth straightening, apart from more extreme case when jaw adjustment with alternative orthodontic procedures is needed. It may also not be suitable for younger cases where teeth are still growing.
We offer a bespoke treatment plan and finance options to make sure you can get the perfect smile you deserve.
The best way to determine if you, or a loved one, is a suitable candidate is to book a free consultation with us by calling on 0203 026 4402 or booking online here – https://aeronadental.com/pp/portal/clinic/MTQ0/login